6 hours ago
Penn Fire Department sends out our deepest condolences to the family and friends of South Bend Fire Firefighter, First Class Jeremy Bush. Penn Fire encourages anybody who would like to donate to the Bush Family Fund, to either stop by South Bend Firefighters Credit Union on 1122 South Main Street in South Bend or call them at (574) 287- 6161. Funeral arrangements are being handled by Hahn Funeral Home in Mishawaka, more details will follow. ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
Every year in the United States there are 17,000 office and store fires that cause over 800 million in direct property damage. #workplacefiresafety
1. Eliminate fire hazards at your workplace. Check for damaged electrical cords and cables. Do not overload outlets and power strips.
2. Never use the elevator if there is a fire. Walk, do not run, down the stairs.
3. Keep your workspace and equipment clean, dry, and well ventilated. ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Penn Fire Station 13, recently responded to a possible house fire with a stove on fire. Firefighter Brenden Goodman stated, “Because of the residents quick actions and use of a home extinguisher saved the house from burning severely.” No one was injured and the smoke was removed from the house
Penn Fire Department wants you to remember that FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AND SMOKE DETECTORS WORK! Do not wait another day, check your smoke detectors, and make sure you have a fire extinguisher, especially in the kitchen. ... See MoreSee Less
Listen to all the action streaming live right to your computer or smart phone!