On January 15, 1915 the organizers of Boothwyn Fire Company No. 1 held their first meeting in an old blacksmith shop located on the northeast corner of Chichester Avenue and Meetinghouse Road previously owned by Frank Sharpless. Edwin Ervin presided and held this office from 1915 to 1921.
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
|No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||No. 7||No. 8||No. 9||No. 10|
|Bill Caroselli||Blake Dorso||Chris Santiago||Ron Bowden||Joe Caroselli||Butch Minner||Sam Rudolph||Matt Sendek||Danny Tierney||John Manata|
1405 Meetinghouse Road
Boothwyn, PA 19061
Station: (610) 485-0269
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.